Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Let's give the man a place to air his views

For those of you who have been reading my blog and following others where I comment regularly, you will notice that there has been a slight change in the title and description of this blog. 

You see, Mr Rocker is a regular contributor to most of the the same blogs and clearly he has a lot to say - so I invited him to join me and we will jointly write this blog.  Our separate entries will be started by "He says" or "She says" so that you'll know whose opinions are whose. 

I'm very excited about this because it's always great to hear the male perspective on some many issues that affect couples today and besides, I really enjoy his writing style. I'd make him write his own blog but at this stage, our schedules are so hectic that at least this way we both get to write and share our views.  We hope that you'll enjoy this change and keep the comments coming.

1 comment:

  1. *Standing on her feet clapping a long, slow deliberate clap*

    My life just got that much better!
    xo

    ReplyDelete