Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Throwing yourself at the ground with the intention of missing

He Says...


Since trumpeting my disdain for the typical male syndrome of liking the thought of landing up in bed with two beautiful women (read it here), without planning it or even trying specifically to achieve it, I've ended up in that situation more than a couple of times. Sheepishly, I now have to consign my casual indifference to the bin. They ARE all that they are cranked up to be, especially if you partake as an unselfish gentleman. But it hasn't changed my views that the desire to have a threesome with two girls should ban you for life from ever having one.

As a kid I read Douglas Adams' “Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy”, there were a few zany funnies that stuck in my head from those books, I thought the Vogon Poetry was really cool, and I also latched on to phrase “the art of flying lies in throwing yourself at the ground with the intention of missing”. Adams probably never meant I the way I took it, but for me it was about the phenomenon of unintended positive consequences. Living as an honourable ego-free gentleman with a good understanding of the thoughts and desires of modern women has given me an awesome life.

No comments:

Post a Comment