Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Hot MMF Threesome Anyone?

He says...

This blog spends a little time now and then examining some aspects of the Rockers relationship, a relationship which is perhaps a little unconventional in some ways. There are hints of the fact that as a father and a husband, I think a little differently, I try not to be clichéd and avoid at all costs the two biggest evils in the world- 1) The Male Ego and 2) Selfishness.

Of all sexual clichés in this world, every man's fantasy of having sex with two girls at once is probably the most tiresome. Make no mistake, I'm not adverse to the idea, I would probably jump at the opportunity, but what's tiresome about it is that it's out there in bright flashing lights as a perfectly acceptable ambition for most men. But yet women are not afforded similar rights to proudly vocalise their out-of-the ordinary sexual ambitions of a similar nature. No fair.

It seems to be something of a taboo for women to own up to quite liking the idea of an altogether different ratio, having sex with two guys at the same time. But come on people, think about it for a second, besides the fact that society in general steers clear of accepting it into the mainstream of spank banks (thanks Mrs LadyLike Pervert for the term), doesn't two guys and a girl make a bit more anatomical sense than two girls and a guy? How many erogenous zones on a guy? Just the one of course. If that. How many erogenous zone on a girl? Rather than count them (we'd be here all day), let's just concede for the purposes of this blog there are more than a lone man can realistically hope to attend to just by himself.

I'd love to see a real poll asking what percentage of women given the chance would like to experience being at the centre of adoring gentlemanly attention, where said attention is skilfully and respectfully administered by more than one guy in a sensuous MMF threesome, or even MMMF moresome. Or as many M's as you want. I'm pretty sure there'd be a lot of feminine, well-manicured hands in the air saying “yes please, me, me, me”, but nah, there seems to be something of a societal gag-order on vocalising one's approval. It's our old enemy The Male Ego I'm afraid.

I'd like to live in a world where such fantasies or even the realities enjoyed an equal acknowledgement. I take my hat off to some unconventional advertising campaigns that include tasteful images of sensuous multi-men scenarios, such as the Calvin Klein billboard image below which apparently caused a huge outcry when it was plastered in its 3-storey glory alongside American freeways.


What if I were to plunge this blog into a sensational chorus of “tell us more!” (from all um... three of our readers), by hinting ever so subtly that the Rockers have fronted-up to challenge of confounding unjust, one-sided sexual clichés.... What if I were to bring back our flagging readership by tantalisingly suggesting that the Rockers have done more than just theorising that two-guys-and-a-girl threesomes are what all girls need?


6 comments:

  1. "Tell us more !"

    Okay - how many, when, where, how often, ho wwas it and how likely is it to happen again ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all - I was JUST thinking that I hadn't heard from the Mister in way too long.

    Second - what J said... tell us MORE!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... is there a blogging equivalent of a soap opera cliffhanger.... Did what's-her-name from Greys Anatomy survive being shot at the end of Season whatever it was, did Mrs Rocker enjoy a hot threesome with her hubby and another man? You'll have to wait for the next season of Greys, or you'll have to wait for the next post... or the one after that...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for at least one hint.

    Sounds like a (M + F + M) combination, as opposed to (M + M) + F, which is definitely something My Beloved would not be comfortable with.

    Also suggests simultaneous ministrations as opposed to tag-teaming (M + F) + M.

    I'm also aware there are plenty of women who manage quite well (or would prefer there not to be a M in the equation at all) !


    I'm pretty sure my fragile ego would balk at the challenges of "what if she likes what He has and does more than what I do with mine", although there may be opportunities to pick up tips along the way.

    I hope your ego is more robust than mine - we'll be sticking with M + F for now (sorry to have to let you down this way, LLP ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great point! And yes, I'd like more. Who wouldn't? Your blog would blow up with readers if you posted it! (Come on! Cliffhangers are mean!) Now I'm going to have dirty thoughts whenever I hear a song with 'throw your hands in the air' in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am lucky lady who for a short time of a couple of weeks, enjoyed a relationship with two guys who didn't mind sharing. I must say being the centre of attention and being adored by two (respectful) chaps extremely wonderful and I was exceptionally happy with the situation. I loved it, it was only a couple of years ago and if the right opportunity came up again I will do it again. I don't know either why it's not acceptable, we were 3 fully consenting adults not hurting anyone. No idea why it's taboo.

    ReplyDelete