Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Easter

She says....

Whilst I fully realise that Easter holds particular significance for many people, I am an irreligious person.  However, that being said, for the next four days I will be very grateful to the faithful in this life who have deemed these four days a holiday.  In the spirit of goodwill and appreciation, I will be spending it with my family and friends, celebrating the value that they add to my life.  I intend to cuddle with my daughter, tucked up warm in my bed and have try to get my teenage son to communicate his thoughts to me.  Best of all, Mr Rocker and I will get to have lazy mornings spent chatting in bed, caffeine overloads of note and long evenings debating the social wrongs in the world.  I wish all our readers a happy Easter (whether you celebrate it or abuse its benefits as I do) and more importantly, I wish you some quality time with your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment