Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Girls who like horses can also like lap-dances

He says...

Oh my word, writers-block doesn't even begin to describe my fuzzy unprolific brain.

But I have to give update on the Horse Girl I wrote about in the April post...

Mrs Rocker and a colleague went to the Big Bad City last week on a marketing conference for a few days. Mrs Rocker had an awesome time for the most part (she can tell you all about it!). Part of the fun was going to be a trip to “Tease Hers”, the lady's counterpart to the Teazers which is a gentleman's club. Ok who am I kidding? Teazers is basically an upmarket strip club franchise, Tease Hers is the sister-club for women, a strip joint for girls. You can check them out here http://teazehers.teazers.co.za Anyway, there was some playful banter around the office about the trip to Tease Hers when Mrs Rocker and her colleague returned. This banter was within earshot of Horse Girl. In the midst of the banter, Horse Girl shocks everybody by chipping in and bemoaning how the entrance cover charge at Teaze Hers has gone up to 300 bucks and it costs another 300 bucks for a lap dance! After a shocked pause I managed to stammer “Yeah the cost of living is getting ridiculous”...  

Back to the drawing board for me, I'm not as good at figuring people out as I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment