Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The MMF Threesome Cliffhanger...

 He says...

I'm crap at sex-blogging, you may have noticed. I'm happy to set the scene and give the setting, but the detail is probably like an annoying blind-spot for those who want to know the full juicy picture. I skirt around the details and let you fill in the blanks. While I love the sex, I love standing back and thinking about the implications of encounters and experiences and what it all means in a modern society. So this post, and probably the next few after it, is likely to be low on juicy detail and rich in ponderous deliberation! For me, there is considerable eroticism in suggestion and hints, the details can be filled in by the readers.

But yes okay, while not a deafening and hysterical chorus, there is a duet of “tell us more!”

So to answer the cliff-hanger from the previous post...

Did it happen? Oh yes.



How did it happen, what was the build-up? Not telling. Who did what to whom? Not telling. Will it ever happen again? Probably. Was it good? It was awesome! Did Mrs Rocker enjoy it? She loved it. Who was the other man? Not telling. Was it tasteful, respectful of Mrs Rockers desires and erotic all at the same time? You bet it was.

That's it people! That's all you're getting for now! I mean really, this is not some cheap sensationalist blogging trick and like I said, neither is it a sex blog! If you want the sensuous deets, email Mrs Rocker, those of you that have her email address, and maybe she'll reveal all (but I doubt it!). I'm an amateur sociologist remember and I dispense home-made crackpot sociological theories as a hobby to amuse myself and corrupt the world, so brace yourselves my hearties.

12 hours after publishing the previous post, and some 48 hours after indulging in the kind of antics that would have us stoned to death in several Middle Eastern countries, I woke up to news footage on CNN of men with beards running riot in Bangladesh protesting the awarding of equal rights to women. “Geez” I said to Mrs Rocker, “they know in Daka already what we did!”.

But just as bad as grumpy zealots feeling threatened by empowered women, there is a modern Western equivalent. The men don't necessarily wear long robes and have beards and they don't always brandish sticks, but they may as well do. And that's my point- i.e. that it's a patently unfair world when it comes to sexual politics, even in the West! Until a woman is free to proudly proclaim her liking of the idea of having two guys at once, the world ain't as free as we think it is.

I'm not stupid enough to deny that MMF threesomes are not for everybody, the male brain and rampant ego is programmed to blot out such possibilities. But it's an indisputable biological fact that women were designed to be pleasured by more than one man. Perhaps what is in dispute is the time lag between one guy and the next. And I'm all for bringing that time lag down to um... zero! And I speak from experience.

And if just one man reads this and thinks “Hey, maybe this guy has a point”, I've done my job.

9 comments:

  1. As much as I want to be open minded, I can't see me ever having a MMF. I am sure that alcohol would be involved, and after drinking, who knows who is doing what to who.........just a little outside of my comfort area. Of course, if my wife were to bring home a cute friend for the night.... I am sure I could handle it and after the five minutes were up and I was asleep, they could talk about making sandwiches in the kitchen lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was that YOU I saw on CNN brandishing a stick in Bangladesh demanding all women be in the kitchen making sandwiches?

    I acknowledge MMF threesomes with their wife/girlfriend/fuckbuddy are probably way out of the comfort zone for most men, but the point I'm making is that women are unjustly judged for wanting one, whereas it's just an accepted norm that men get off on the FFM cliche.

    So even if it's out of your comfort zone which is fair enough, I can't respond with "I rest my case" to your comment if you are happy for your wife to like the fantasy of the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All right. Mr Rocker, you've done your job : "Hey, maybe this guy has a point"

    Deal-clincher "tasteful, respectful of Mrs Rockers desires and erotic"

    As long as all concerned are happy participants with no regrets, I'm all for it, whatever the combination (although I still remember that M on its own tends to get a bit lonely...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree that the woman would probably be looked upon as a slut for having two cocks at once where as a man with two women.....wow, what a stud, he's a dude.... it is the same as if a man has lots of sexual partners, he is viral, cool, but a woman who dares to have a couple of partners is branded a slut, a whore, and a lot worse... double standards I am afraid and yet they still go on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hate to break up the sausage but I've got something to say...

    First of all- let me be the first one with a vagina to stand up and 'proudly proclaim that I WOULD fancy two guys at once'! Will I ever? Nope. I say HELL YA to anyone who does but I would say that my marriage wasn't stable enough for Mr. P to watch me with moan and groan with another man. Even at our best... eventually he'd let it fuck with his head.

    Since I DO email your beautiful wife, I may just take you up on that offer...

    Continue to slather the world in your crackpot theories - they are WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @jnakabb... thanks for the comment, you sound like a good man, and let me reassure you that at no stage during the MMF was there a lonely man on the side.

    @Sex and the Married Man... okay you've redeemed yourself! Mrs Rocker loves your blog and yesterday I was clicking my tongue grumbling at Mrs Rocker saying "I don't know what you see in that guy" after the sandwich comment. Unless I mis-interpreted the comment and the kind of sandwiches they were talking about in the kitchen were the kind of sandwiches Mr and Mrs Rocker and Mr A. N. Other enjoy..

    @Lady Like... Good on yer for speaking out, together we can change the world! And Mrs Rocker is already blushing and cooling her flushed cheeks down with her hands and shaking her head at the prospect of having to answer your email. But go on! Ask her how many times he made her cum (hint... it was more than I usually do... oh gosh now I'm really lowering the tone of this blog)...

    We interrupt this Blog to apologise and declare this blog has been taken off the air since it is become unfit for lady and gentlemanly consumption...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, now THAT hint reminds me of a movie I watched on TV (I was probably inappropriately young at the time). The crowd called for a Chocolate Sandwich, and that certainly got me thinking about some of the logistics.

    However, by sandwiches, I think @Married was referring to something akin to his previous comment, regarding post-coital discussions about shoes.

    As for the post-coital considerations for two guys and one girl...who gets to roll over and snore first ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Considering she's done twice as much and had twice as much fun, the girl probably gets to roll over and snore first! Mrs R

    ReplyDelete