Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hotel sex

She says...


If you read Mr Rocker's previous post, you'll know that we're meeting for a weekend of retail therapy in a nearby city.  You'll also know that we have a thing about hotel sex.  Why, you may think, it's just a different location, the act remains the same. You are right on only one count if you think that way, yes, the location is different, and that my friends, is the exact reason why the act is SO never the same as sex at home.


Hotel sex is the greatest manifestation of what I call the "Madonna-Whore Complex".  You see, when we're out of our home, in a totally anonymous environment, the other roles in my life have absolutely no bearing on who I am at that particular time.  I get to forget that I am somebody's daughter, wife, mother, friend, colleague, boss, you name a role of responsibility, and I am it in my everyday life.  When I get away, I am just ME. The me that can let herself go and behave like a wild woman and say and do things, with Mr Rocker of course, that I would not utter or do in my everyday, responsible life.  It feels so good to be hedonistic and self-indulgent.  I get to have loud, fun, indulgent sex that I can't have in the home that I share with two children.  Our poor teenager would just die of embarassment if he had to hear us doing the wild thing! 


So, dear friends, hotel sex is not about having sex in a hotel bed. It's about a release from responsibility, about just being able to be me, the girl that Mr Rocker loves.  And of course, the sex is likely to be awesome. 



3 comments:

  1. My wife is exactly the same way. Loves hotel rooms for sex, I think its because she doesn't have to make the bed in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bow chica wow wow... give us the dets. ;)

    ReplyDelete