Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Is there such a thing as "too much sex"?

She says....

Whilst so many of our blog friends seem to be experiencing some form of sexual angst or another, the Rockers are having the time of their lives.  We are in a honeymoon phase now that we've gotten over the shock of the empty nest and having a wonderful time as a couple.

We are having so much sex, all of it awesome (to add insult to injury for those of you experiencing a drought, sorry) that we've had to put a ban on it for a few days. We're sleep deprived and our friends have commented that we're becoming recluses.  Am I complaining? Hell no!  But, like with all things, balance is important, so we have to make an effort to become more sociable.  Just worried that our friends are going to ask why we have such stupid grins on our faces all the time.

3 comments:

  1. Heheheh, when my wife and I got married, we were pretty much like rabbits for about six months. We were so bad that my wife was getting sore and had to get lube and when she went to the doctors for a normal check up she had a bruised cervix which caused her doctor to remark that I must have a large penis...... I still remember the day I heard those magical words........... happy days indeed! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... thank goodness one of us is getting laid!

    I'm happy for you two horny kids!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least someone is having a good time in bed. The techie and I definitely enjoy some steamy moments but between a toddler and a business that's open 24/7 we don't get enough.
    Rock on lovebirds.

    ReplyDelete