Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

The pelvis, ah, the pelvis....

She says...


Our fellow blogger, Ladylike Pervert (find her at www.ladylikepervert.com), was lamenting the fact that her Vixen is hiding and her mojo missing.  I feel for her because I, too, often experience these feelings.  Something is just off, you can't quite put your finger on it, but your sexy is missing.  I am however, fortunate enough to work out with the most amazing personal trainer 4 days a week.  Whilst I am more of a cardio, sweat-til-you-drop-and-your-pulse-is-pumping-out-the-top-of-your-head kind of exerciser, I am forced to compromise with my exercise partners and do a few different sessions too.  Whilst I am never delighted to hear that the class is a stretch and tone or Pilates workout, I know that I am reaping the benefits.

You see, my personal trainer is a hot-blooded, passionate woman, who enjoys a good time.  She pushes us to do Pilates and stretch moves that seem like a complete waste of time if you're a make-me-sweat kinda girl like me but the benefit of which cannot be underestimated.  I often walk out of the class horny as hell because my pelvis has had a huge amount of blood flowing through it, my muscles have been stretched, my pubic bone rocked and pointed heavenward for nearly an hour.  That kind of attention has to remind you that one of the most sensitive parts of your anatomy is alive and well and ready to go.  Having stronger pelvic floor has also given me some of the best orgasms of my life. So, a big thank you to my trainer for helping me keep my Vixen fit and healthy.  


2 comments:

  1. I swear my readership is becoming like a band of sisters to me... Miranda mentioned the hormones and I agree... you mention the benefit of a workout and I agree...

    There certainly is a correlation between Pilates and great orgasms, isn't there? Hmmm...

    Much love, xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does your pilates instructor put that particular kind of benefit on her posters?
    I'd never thought of it like that. I@m also a treadmill runner. I'll check tomorrow whether there's a "pelvis to the heavens" workout at my local gym tomorrow.

    M2M

    ReplyDelete