Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Is it in the stars?

She says....


I feel like I am being punished for my own silence - all the blogs I regularly, and love, reading seem to have hit some kind of "silence".  Are we all in the same lunar cycle that we've all felt this drought of blog-worthy thoughts?  Why is it that no one seems to have anything notable to write or comment on?  Personally I don't have anything to comment on beyond the day-to-day and I'm sure that none of you would be the least bit interested.  This doesn't mean though that I don't miss the morning routine of a cup of coffee in the left hand and a mouse hovering over my favourite blog spots in the other.  My mornings are really damn boring now so please would the rest of you get your acts together and write something amusing.  Thank you to Sex and the Married Man for keeping me entertained, I regularly have a chuckle at what you have to say.  Do not under any circumstances take a break, I'm relying on you.


For those of us taking a break, I understand your reluctance to write but I still miss you all dammit, now start thinking, start writing and inspire me to do the same!

1 comment:

  1. It IS in the stars my friend... S+MM is the only one who's keeping it up! Um, literally! ;)

    I miss my blog. I miss it every day.

    Looking forward to my return!
    xo
    LLP

    ReplyDelete