Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

What is a goddess without a god?

Today I was walking behind a man who has the sexiest rear view I've seen in a long time.  Tight ass, awesome, well-toned legs. Awesome in a pair of jeans, took another look, sorry, couldn't help myself.  One of those "ooh, aah, imagine that"-kind of looks.  Realised just how lucky I am.  You see, that awesome rear view is the lower half of my man (the top half isn't bad either, if that's what's going through your mind).  I get to feel that butt and rub my hands over those thighs whenever the whim takes me (and it takes me often!).  I am so grateful that my dh takes care of himself, exercises, keeps his grooming in check without being obsessive.  Now, I know, looks aren't everything, but when they're coupled with a brain and heart like his, the possibilities are endless. 

It freaks me out that if a woman gains weight or maybe lets the grooming slip that society is very quick to use it as justification if her man strays.  We're far more forgiving of a man who is rounder in the middle or badly groomed.  Why?  It's insulting to your partner (whichever one you are) if you couldn't be bothered to keep yourself in the best shape that you can.  I'm not saying be obsessive, I'm saying be realistic.  Love yourself if you want others to love you.  Desire yourself if you want to be desired.

Honey, you really are the god to my goddess.   

No comments:

Post a Comment