Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Sexy Sunday

Okay, this is not an original idea but I've enjoyed reading the responses on other blogs.  Each week there's a question posed and you can respond, or leave your comments.  This may be a bit risque for some so avoid these posts if you would prefer. 

My reasons for including these each week is not because I have voyeuristic tendencies, but I'd love to have women speaking openly and frankly about their sexuality.  I have been blog-surfing for a good while and while there are lots of blogs out there for moms and single women, there seem to be fewer forums for ordinary, perhaps married, perhaps older, maybe moms, in other words, women like me.  There is so much support for parenting, if you seek it, but very little open, frank discussion about women's sexuality, especially if you're over 25 and attached.  Believe me, if you start talking about sex on the web the weirdo's you get responses from can be downright frightening, so let's start a new trend, send me your comments (create an anonymous profile if you wish) and let's educate women that there's more to them than parenting.

This week's question is:
Things I wish my partner knew about what turns me on, and what doesn't.

This is a tough one for me because it's easy to list the things that turn me on but I don't really have a "that doesn't".  I'm not a specific trigger kinda girl but prefer to be in a perpetual state of horniness.  I love talking about sex and how I feel with my man and can spend entire days being ready to rock.  A big turn on for me though is the element of surprise.  We lead very routine, scheduled lives so surprise would be fantastic, and not necessarily in bed only!  The idea that someone has gone to the trouble to think about you without being prompted and has done something especially for you would definitely send my  pulse racing.   

Turn-offs?  Men who treat their partners badly.  No matter how attractive a man is, if he doesn't treat his partner like the queen bee, I immediately dump them to the bottom of the list of do-ables. There's nothing sexier than a man that knows how to treat a woman well - as his equal and as a valued partner, means he'll know what to do behind closed doors too.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, under things that turn you off, you forgot about the beery, well-meaning, but somewhat clumsy and incapable hubby making amorous inroads after a long boozy night out. As much as you might believe and subscribe to the Madonna-Whore paradox, the John you have behind closed doors treating you (sometimes) like a whore (per your hints) better be a sobre rock-hard prince fit for a princess and with the stamina to service a team of cheer-leaders single- um... handed. That's my guess anyway.

    ReplyDelete