Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

What is it about dancing?

I have to admit to absolutely and passionately loving to dance.

Not the strict ballroomey kind of stuff, but the hip-shaking, rhythmic, passionate kind.  I would love to learn to salsa but just don't have the time at this stage of my life. 

I cannot explain it other than to say there is something so erotic and sensual about moving in time with another body and of course you get to do it in public without being arrested for indecency!

All that gyrating and hip-swaying is also wonderful for the pelvis and a happy pelvis makes for a very happy goddess. Unfortunately opportunities to dance the night away come few and far between for most of us so when they do it's such fun.  I'm going dancing tomorrow night, best I dust off my shiny black stiletto's....and who knows what will happen later.

2 comments:

  1. i don't know what it is about dancing either but I too ALSO love to dance. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)
    i like meeting new people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Know a Wonderful Dancer.She was everything to me..But I couldn't get out there(dance) In time..and she couldnt Forgive that..Even tho I Love her and said,I would at times..So If you Have that chance,dont Blow it.Nice Blog btw..Enjoy..

    ReplyDelete