Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

What to expect

This blog is created for all those women out there who question who they are. 

I am:

  • curious about other women and their feelings about life, love and everthing else.
  • concerned that it's only the Mom's that feel the need to blog. There are so many support blogs for mothers, but what about other issues that relate to women at different stages in their lives?
  • eager to know where all the other "older" women are in blogland?  The media would have us believe that we're unworthy after 30 but bring it on girls, us older girls are experienced, sexy and fun.
  • a complete hedonist and I love to have a good time.
  • a responsible parent who has raised two awesome kids (even if I say so myself)
  • very critical of myself
  • I am a "Rocker" because that's the era of music that I identify with
  • open to different opinions - no matter how shocking
I believe that there are a whole lot of women like me out there - ordinary women, who just need to hear that it's okay not to be "nice" or conformist

No comments:

Post a Comment