Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

The Questioning Man

I haven't posted in a while because I've been too busy surfing the web and reading the opinions of others.  It's been such fun and my questioning mind has been so satisfied with what I'm reading that I have hadn't much to question or comment on.


To my delight, I have encountered some great male bloggers - it's fantastic to get the male perspective on a range of topics.  Most especially, sex.  These are not men purely out to get what they want, they have a genuine concern for the women in their lives and feel a responsibility for their satisfaction.  Growing up in a conservative, paternalistic country, this has been an eye-opener for me.  I thought I was lucky enough to catch a fantastic husband, but there are all these other guys out here who think as liberally as Mr Rocker!  What a wonderful world it could be if most men thought like these men.  More women would be orgasmic (hallelujah, Sister), there'd be less abuse and less whining from dissatisfied women.  A win-win all round. Go on guys, keep writing and start a revolution!

1 comment: