Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Bloggers-block

He says...


Okay, I'm just putting it out there- the events of January so far (with the exception the delicious beach holiday at the beginning of it) have taken their toll on Mr Rocker too. In no particular order- the loss of my beloved booze-cruise drinking barge in a catastrophic flood on our beautiful river, a sick beloved family pet, loss of a key member of my staff to my arch business rival, difficulties with my father, and of course the gut-wrenching trauma of the empty nest and saying goodbye to our children and living through (particularly) our daughter's difficulties in settling into her new school life. Mr Rocker hasn't been rocking, and to top it all is on another bout of crazy travel that sees me home for just one weekend between now and the end of February. So much more than blogger's block, I'm suffering from EVERYTHING block.

2 comments:

  1. Take your time Mr Rocker, we'll be waiting for you whenever you're ready again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of stuff to deal with! I'd be everything blocked too! Take your time.
    xo

    ReplyDelete