Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

It's time for Christmas wishes



She says


Yup, it's Christmas time again.  It seems to have caught me by surprise this year. Not that I don't know it's Christmas on the 25th December, but because I have not one drop of Christmas cheer in me.  Gifts have proved a challenge because I just haven't been in the mood to shop - it's hot and the stores are crowded.  I am very envious of those of you who are getting to experience a white/cold Christmas and am definitely putting that on my wish list for next year.  The upside though is bikini's, sun and fun - cocktails and lots of sexy times.  There's just something about being nearly naked, with the warm sun basking on your skin and a sexy man lying next to you, also nearly naked.


So, dear readers, wherever and with whoever, you find yourself this Christmas, may it be a happy, safe and festive one.  May 2011 be filled with magic, laughter and loads of good sex. 


PS. While searching for a suitable Christmas image to include with this post, I found this one under my search for "angels", hope he's the angel that visits you this Christmas! Guys, sorry, this one's for the girls! Don't think he'll fit into the Christmas stocking though...


No comments:

Post a Comment